Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Fun with Faithful Friends part 2

Our friend Erin stopped by on memorial day and brought us a super cute bouquet of flowers in a mini glass Dr. Pepper bottle! We invited her to stay for dinner and had a nice time chatting while my children climbed her like a jungle gym. 




Here's a few from one of our Ashby splash park dates with Molly and her boys. Kiara and I were housemates with Molly and her oldest Asa for over a year. So our kids have "grown up" together.





And our two little peanuts are only 6 months a part so they too will grow up together. That makes me so happy to think about.
Double leg hole swing, Fun!!!





This was such a fun day at the pool. My dear friend Yvonne invited us to swim at her pool and we invited Molly and her boys to join us. I felt so blessed to share the day with two great sister's in Christ and their fun children









This summer has started of with so much fun, I'm so excited to see what the Lord does with the rest of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment