Saturday, November 17, 2012

All things fall

We'll start off this post with a couple of cute models showing off some of their fashionable fall threads...






I just love being able to dress my girls in fall clothes











To be honest I've never really been a fan of fall. But I have realized I've been unfair to this season. The only reason I didn't appreciate the wonderfulness of fall was because I felt it was just another "sign" that winter was on its way. 

Many of you know, winter and I do not get along. After summer ends the gloomy thoughts of winter began to plague me. But this fall I have changed my attitude and embraced this colorful season called fall! I've decided to enjoy the moment, to stay in the now, to not let my worry of winter ruin my fun of fall!

Which reminds me of this command;
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34


Speaking of trouble! Kayla was caught red handed! She was on top of the table, had dug through my bag, found a sucker, unwrapped it and had at it! She was so upset by being caught that she began sucking the sucker as fast as she could in fear it was going to be taken away. Ha! I laughed and let her cute self keep the sucker.



Fall has brought out our footie pj's as well. This grin was too cute not to post!



Were lovin Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment