Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy fourth of August???

Of course I'm behind but still wanted to do a post telling how we celebrate my favorite holiday.

4th of July is usually when my side of the family takes their yearly vacation, but this year it just didn't work out. So we stayed in town and went to the Yankee doodle pops concert one night and on the fourth we went to our church's evening celebration of a talent show then watched the fireworks on the church camp grounds.












Getting ready for the day might have been my favorite part. I love dressing my girls in fun cute clothes!

We've been waiting almost a year for her to be able  to wear her flashing fourth of July headband



Her smile is stunning!




seriously fourth of July headbands are so much fun!!!


goofball!

No comments:

Post a Comment