Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hodge-Podge September

Wow where did September go? I find the older I get the more often I find myself wondering where the time went. Pretty common I suppose.

So here is a hodge-podge of our September events....


Sisters enjoying a wonderfully warm September day outdoors.





Kiara had a fun filled evening of running and playing with her friend Dava at Raccoon River Park








           This Girl...                                                                    ...Loves Cookies!


Best bedhead EVER!






Fun photo opp at the Sculpture park






All she wanted to do was pick up all the rose petals


She decided to do the housework and exercise in her heels




Two cuties brushing their pearly whites!







And I'll end on this super cute photo of my youngest being a fashionista!












No comments:

Post a Comment