Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas part 2!!!!

We celebrated Christmas with my dad at his house. We had a really relaxed Christmas this year, which was nice. No one frantically running around the kitchen trying to get the meal prepared or anyone trying to con their way out of clean up. Just some simple food, visiting and gift opening. I loved watching my girls open their stockings! This was my favorite part of Christmas growing up and my dad now gets stockings for all the grandchildren.












Grandma Diane and Papa loved the homemade Christmas ornaments that Kiara made them












Last but not least we celebrated at home the weekend before Christmas. This is something that since having a family of my own has been important to me. Waking up with my children on "Christmas morning" at home. There are stockings to be opened and pictures to be taken!




This stocking holder was a special request I made. My husband and the fine workers at Mosaic Treasures did a wonderful job in making it for me! You can't read it all here but it says "A Saviour Has Been Born"






This is what she did with everything she got a hold of


This photo is funny in so many ways...cut on his nose, lame homemade Christmas card I made and that silly grin


Aren't these boards so sweet? They were also made at Mosaic Treasures where my husband works.


It warmed my heart to know that Josh thought of these gifts himself and helped make them









The black board you see in this picture is what my husband got me from Mosaic Treasures. Its a necklace holder, he even mounted it for me. I absolutely love it!!!




I love Jesus and celebrating His birth with my family. But even more than that I love what He did for us on the cross and how much He loves us all. If you don't have a personal relationship with Him and want to know more about Him, please ask me. I would love to talk with you about His life changing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment